The Mom/Sara/Sally Blog

This is a blog for our incredible mom. It's a place to add comments and pictures if you want, or to find links to other sites about mom and the family.

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

First Post for Mom


This is the first post of my Mom Blog. It's a place for me and other people to put things on about Mom (Sara/Sally Clark). Anyone can join blogger (I haven't gotten any junk mail, I swear) and be added to the list of people who can post on this site. All you have to do is leave a comment here letting me know you want to be able to post and I'll send you instructions and add you to the list. There will also be links to the Flickr photos we are compiling about her. She was the best mom, and the best friend, and the best sibling, and the best aunt, and on and on... It's nice to have a place just for her and thoughts about her.

3 Comments:

Blogger Tom and Patty said...

Hey Lil,
What a good idea! I've slowly been going through some pictures finding what I have of your mom. Maybe I will have some that you don't and vice versa. I miss her so much and every so often when the reality of her absence hits me it's nice to look at a picture and remember her and how much I love her. I won't make the memorial but hopefully I will be out there before too long. I love you, Patty
the juno address you have for us is no longer valid. the onemain account is what we use.

10:51 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Please add me Lil. Thanks

7:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sally was my Seattle mom. She helped Lil and I paint 3 whole houses-like an expert with a smile on her face the whole time. She taught me tons about gardening, and making/eating great food. I liked it when her hearing aids would squeak when you hugged her, and I liked the way she flipped her long hair around. I also liked how when she said "Oh my God!" it sounded like, "Awh Mah Gahd!". I feel like she knew how much we all loved her, because she really was the best. Every pretty thing makes me think good thoughts of Sal now.

3:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home