The Mom/Sara/Sally Blog

This is a blog for our incredible mom. It's a place to add comments and pictures if you want, or to find links to other sites about mom and the family.

Friday, July 21, 2006

Mom's Memorial


We will have a memorial for Mom on Tuesday July 25th at 6:30 pm at the Arboretum's Graham Visitor's Center. After hearing that Bill was planning on going to the Museum of History and Industry, I thought I should post some directions. Since I couldn't explain to Bill at all how to get to it, though I know right where it is (you know, IN THE MIDDLE of the Arboretum) the best thing seemed to be to make a link to Google Maps. So, click anywhere on this post and it will send you there. It's going to be casual. We really just want to celebrate Mom. Besides, more than anything I think she would want people to have a good time and eat good food.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Lil, did you get my last comment? I didn't see it ever show up. I just wanted to be added to the blog.

10:13 AM  
Blogger Godsend said...

WOW!!!

Thank you so much Lil and Hana for doing this. Here I am sitting in an internet cafe in Winthrop tears streaming down my cheeks.

What a beautiful life!!!

We're taking a few days away from Godsend to just get a breath. 102 today so we're going to a river, an icy cold river besdides which we'll spend the heat of the day.

I'm soaking up the scenery, enjoying loooking at everything with a little bit of awe and wonder as per your instructions as I pass these new days without Sally in this world.

Steve

12:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home