The Mom/Sara/Sally Blog

This is a blog for our incredible mom. It's a place to add comments and pictures if you want, or to find links to other sites about mom and the family.

Monday, July 24, 2006

Mom's Guest Book so far

This is just a cut and past of the Guest Book so far that the newspaper keeps for her. You can comment there if you want (just click on the title of this post) or you can comment here. Either way, it's nice to hear from people.

July 24, 2006
Dear Clark Family,

Just alittle note to let you all know you are in my thoughts and prayers. All the wonderful times we shared at St. Joe's, Holy Names and with our Capital Hill Family. We are so lucky to have such wonderful childhood memories. My love and prayers go out to each and every one of you.

Love,
Gloria Buono Doolittle

Gloria Buono Doolittle (seattle, WA )



July 24, 2006
I did not know Sally well, but over the years I often chatted with her on Johns Island where I believe our souls reside. She was a lovely, free spirited person with a very loving nature. I always liked to find out what she was collecting from the Island from summer to summer. I recall one year it was heart-shaped rocks, another year it was the tiniest little snail shells�.I'm sure there are many of Sally's collections in nooks and crannies at the Clark's family cabin on Johns Island. Sally will be missed, and our hearts are with her family at this time. Anne & Jim & Matt Airy

Anne Airy (Beaux Arts, WA )


July 24, 2006
I spent a lot of time at the Clark family home on Capitol Hill when I was growing up and I send my sympathy to the entire family.

I hope the many memories shared by Sally's large, wonderful family help them through this difficult time.

Sheila Trudeau (Seattle, WA )


July 24, 2006
Thank you to everyone who takes time to sign this guest book. We also have a blog for Mom that you can find at www.welovemom.blogspot.com. It helps to hear so many wonderful memories of her.

Lil


July 24, 2006
I will miss Sara's kind, gentle soul, talking about "The Amazing Race" and all of her other TV shows. Sara was such a hard worker. She will be missed greatly by all of her co-workers! Thank you for sharing your Mom with us!

Janice Campbell-Xray Technologist

Janice Campbell (Seattle, WA )


July 24, 2006
I will miss Sara. We were colleagues
at Hall Health on the UW campus. We shared a love of flowers, books, music and other wonderful things.
Later she moved around the corner from me. I know she loved her family
and friends more than anything. She
possessed an admirable joy of life.
Her bright star will light up the sky!

Nancy Tetzlaff (Seattle)


July 24, 2006
I remember Sally from High School. She was personable, popular, and engaging. She loved to ski, something we shared in common. I remember seeing Sally at the super market sometime in the early 70's with Benjamin in tow. She was so happy with Ben. So now I will remember Sally as a great love song. One that can glaze over your eyes and leave an indelible mark on your soul, like a good high school memory. With all my love to her famly. Cecilia Price Kohler.

Cecilia Kohler (Richland, WA )
cecilia.kohler2@verizon.net


July 23, 2006
Sally was a dear cousin, and her thoughtfulness and compassion will be missed by all. She truely made a difference.

Sean Layman (Fort Smith, AR )

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We - in the Radiology Department at Children's Hospital continue to think of Sara/Sally - and you - with the deepest-deepest sympathy We have collected quite a bit of money - in fact enough for a Memorial Plaque with her name for theChildrens Hospital Foundation. With the plaque this $500 will go toward the Uncompensated Care Fund here. The remainder of the money which is over $100 will soon be sent in Sara's name to the Seattle Youth Garden Works. We will always miss her and sadly share your loss.

12:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home