The Mom/Sara/Sally Blog

This is a blog for our incredible mom. It's a place to add comments and pictures if you want, or to find links to other sites about mom and the family.

Sunday, November 12, 2006

We love Grama Betty


Grama Betty died last night. It is four months to the day from when Mom died. It makes me think of how hard it is to be here without Mom, but it also makes me think of how lucky Grama was to be here into her 80s. I hope I am that lucky. I hope everyone around me is so lucky. This is one of the only pictures I have a Grama, but I will use Mom's blog as a place to put so many more as I get them. I am thankful for this day, even though Grama isn't here anymore.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am saddened about Aunt Betty and also very happy for her reunion with the rest of her family that passed before her, including Suzy, Sally and Uncle Bob (my dad) and my Great Aunt Lillian and Grandpa Wes, Grandma Hazel and everyone else who has been gone for so long. There wasn't any one quite like Aunt Betty! I will always remember her funny sense of humor and her house on Captial Hill, her piano playing, running around John's with her bra on... and her wonderful personality. She was truly a gift to our family and she will be missed. My love to all my cousins, Uncle Ray and all the grand kids and great grand kids.

Love,
Patti Schaefer Newman,
Maclean Newman (my son) and
Lillian Newman (my daughter)

5:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home