The Mom/Sara/Sally Blog

This is a blog for our incredible mom. It's a place to add comments and pictures if you want, or to find links to other sites about mom and the family.

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

More Entries in the Guest Book

To The Clark Family,

I am very sorry to hear the news about Sally.
To hear of her passing is like loosing a bit of my childhood.
I've still got fond memories of living across the street from you on Capitol Hill.
Prayers are with all of you.
And again, I'm so sorry.

Your old neighbor and friend... Martin Mayovsky

Martin Mayovsky (Federal Way, WA )
Martin.Mayovsky@comcast.net


July 25, 2006
I have special memories of Sara and the wonderful times spent at the Greenwater Cabin!! Her generosity and spirt were amazing.
My warm thoughts are with all of you.

Niki DeShaw (Seattle, WA )


July 25, 2006
Sally was a unique soul among us all going back to grade school. As we came of age, her gentle nature was like a navigaton light showing us the kindest way. Over the years, she continue to shone for me. Thoughts and prayers to the wonderful, warm Clark family.

Stephen Codling (Seattle, WA )


July 24, 2006
I knew Sally and her family from eight years at St Joseph's. She was always gentle, a bit mysterious and had a lovely smile. She was popular without imposing on others.

I enjoyed seeing her unexpectedly last year at Swedish Hospital and we exchanged quick news about our lives.

Rest in peace.

Steve Horswill

steve horswill (seattle, WA )


July 24, 2006
I will miss Sara a great deal. She is the generous person who trained me at Hall Health. I loved her stories of growing up with 11 brothers and sisters. She will be sorely missed.

Lisa Anderson (Edmonds, WA )
loisa@u.washington.edu


July 24, 2006


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home